1970 Challenger "Insidious"
- Hilborn Injected 426 Hemi Engine
- Tremec TKO transmission
- Jag Independent rear suspension with dual coil over’s
- Art Morrison Front suspension
- Symbolic TS15 20" wheels Pirelli Zero tires 245/35/20 in the front and 275/35/20 Rear
- Custom leather interior
- Metal fabricated hood, front clip (especially bumper grille area, flush fit windows, custom tail panel and rails.
- PPG paint finishes
This build debuted at the Goodguys Nationals in Columbus in 2007. We designed it to be a sleek and smooth with flowing bodylines. The Hilborn injection is always an aesthetically pleasing piece especial on an Old School Hemi. The rear suspension really showed well and we were really pleased with the response with the build on the show circuit and SEMA.