1977 Trans AM LS7 "Bandit"
- 650 HP LS7 engine 427 cubic inch
- Tremec T56
- Detroit Speed front suspension and Sub frame
- DSE Quadra link rear suspension
- Rock Valley Fuel Cell
- Full leather interior
- Be Cool cooling system
- Year One aluminum snowflake wheels with Michelin 335’s
- Dana 60 rear axle assembly
The objective of this project was to keep the Original bandit styling but incorporate a 650hp LS7 engine, T56 6 speed transmission around Detroit Speed’s C6 based front suspension and Quadra link rear suspension. The execution is flawless, the drivability and performance of the combination of accessories has been a favorite of our shop.